Expo put your company and its products face to face with customers and prospects, and 99.9 percent of the time, your main objectives are to generate awareness and ultimately, to make a sale. But if you only approach trade shows with sales and awareness goals in mind, you're likely missing out on countless opportunities.
Here, then, are seven things you can accomplish at a show - most of which are relatively easy and inexpensive to execute - over and above your typical objectives.
- Obtain customer feedback.
- Gather competitive intelligence.
- Introduce employees to the industry.
- Meet the press.
- Find partners and form strategic alliances.
- Provide customer service.
- Identify potential employees.
Why Exhibit ?
- Networking Opportunity with Steel Organizations for Business Alliances & Partnerships.
- Interaction with Government Officials.
- Interaction on Emerging Technologies for Steel in India.
- Deliberation on Policy Environment for Fostering Growth of Indian Steel Industry.
- Initiation of Winning Business Dialogues with Organizations having Diversified Business Interests.
- Providing Excellent Brand Visibility.
- Sales via a targeted audience of qualified buyers at specialized industry event who have come to see you.
- An ideal platform to launch new products & find sales agents or distributors in new markets.
- Ability to check and evaluate competition.
- Chance to overcome objections to purchasing decisions.
- Source Requirements from India.
- Transfer of technology, investment, joint ventures, research and development.
- Supply of plant, machinery, process control equipment, projects and services etc.
- Showcase latest products, machinery, equipment developments for generating business.