The APGRES 2017 conference will feature a Two-day program with technical presentations, plant tours and keynote presentations by today's
leaders of energy field. The program will showcase advancements in all phases of Solar, Wind, Hydraulic and Tidal energy,
and the various engineering, sector of energy and process technologies involved in today's production of renewable energy.
Topic of Discussion
• Solar Power Energy.
• Wind Power Energy. • Hydraulic Energy. • Sustainable Energy. • Tidal Energy. • Grid Energy
After the grand success of APGRES 2015; Higher Technical Education Department, Government of Rajasthan, Government Engineering College, Banswara and Nebular Solar Industries are organizing the seconf mega exhibition-cum-conference on titled
“Advances In Power Generation From Renewable Energy Resources” from December 22 – 23, 2017 at Government Engineering College,
Banswara.With opportunities glorying, the Indian renewabe sector is all set to grow. The flux in the global arena has opened up new channels for the development. This change is not only driving demand for renewable but also creating new horizons for innovative state-of-the-art usage of renewable energy products.
APGRES organized first time at Rajasthan Technical University,Kota from June 15-16 ,2015. Prof. S.C. was honoured chair of the conference.
500+ delegates were present in conference. More than 100+ were paper discussed or presented to delegates.38 Paper were under peer reviewed.
It is an exhibition-cum-conference on Renewable industry focusing upon the value enhancement from
research in renewable energy and delivery of the renewable energy products to end consumers. The focus is upon raw material conversion
from an ore to the final product (with the aid of technology), to demand generation and ensuring optimal deliveries to the customers.
India in production of renewable energy, one of the most important part of developing country, is the world's second rank in attractive to world and is expected to become largest producer also. The per capita consumption of renewable is generally accepted as a yardstick to measure the level of socio-economic development and living standards of its countrymen. Therefore, no developing country can afford to ignore the renewable industry..
However, the most important aspect for the Indian renewable industry is the huge availability of key raw material is pure natural i.e. sun, wind, flowing water.
The Event is devided into three sections Conference, Expo, and last one REF-TECH Award
The conference would be inaugurated following the exhibition
inauguration and would focus upon the Renewable sector and renewable in industries
highlighting the current trends, developments, challenges and future prospects. Aligned with the theme,
the conference would then have technical sessions highlighting upon the Indian energy perspective (& its linkage to Climate and Industry ),
technological advancements in the production process, increasing demand for
renewable energy products in India, augmentation of logistics infrastructure and key milestones in the journey of the industry to 2025.
Key Objectives of the Conference
• To attract global investors to the India Renewable Energy Sector. • To identify the key opportunities of interest for various stakeholders in the industry.
• To serve as a platform discussing the future growth avenues for the industry and the requirements to reach to the desired level.
Who Should Attend ?
• Decision Makers
• Policy Makers
• Renewable energy Producers
• Energy Organizations
• Infrastructure Developers
• Technology Providers
• Global Energy Organizations
• Energy Industry Associations
• Engineers & Architects
• Researchers & Scholars
• Solar, Wind User Industries
• Construction Companies
• Component Manufacturers
• Domestic & International investors
• Hear from and meet key government regulators- both domestic and internatiional
Benefits of Participation
• Networking Opportunity with global industrialist and equipment manufacturer for Business Alliances & Partnerships.
• Interaction with Government Officials.
• Interaction on Emerging Technologies for Renewable Energy in India.
• Deliberation on Policy Environment for Fostering Growth of Indian Renewable Energy.
• Discussion on how to make the supply chain more robust.
• Initiation of Winning Business Dialogues with Organizations having Diversified Business Interests.
• Providing Excellent Brand Visibility.
• Sales via targeted audience of qualified buyers.
• An ideal platform to launch new products & find sales agents or distributors in new markets.
• Chance to overcome objections to purchasing decisions.
• Source Requirements from India.
• Transfer of technology, investment, joint ventures, research and development.
• Supply of plant, machinery, process control equipment, projects and services etc.
• Showcase latest products, machinery, equipment developments for generating business.